Handbooks for Teaching Writing Grades 6-8
There are three “Together is Better” handbooks for teaching writing and reading together: one for Argument Writing, one for Explanatory Writing, and one for Narrative Writing.
The handbooks include a unit planner, mini-lessons, posters, samples, and standards for teaching writing and reading together for grades 6-8.
The “Road Maps” are one-page teaching guides by writing type with basic instruction methods and references to the handbooks.
- Argument Writing Handbook - Together is Better 6-8
- Informative/Explanatory Writing Handbook - Together is Better 6-8
- Narrative Writing Handbook - Together is Better Grades 4-8
- Passion Project: Authentic Writing Project
- ROAD MAP Explanatory Writing 6-8
- ROAD MAP Argument Writing 6-8